Friday, July 25, 2008

Who needs sleep?

Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelles with Military Special at the Bedlam Theater tonight.
Shoreline and Oh Crap Mo Brought Friends (or something) at the Fineline.
Hush presents Shelter at the Loft above Barfly...look for the hostess with the Shelter sign downstairs.
So Electric at Barfly.

These all cost between $5 - $10, unless you get in touch w/ me about the Fineline show...I've got some comps left or RSVP for So Electric...then it's $3. The funny thing is, each of these is worth more than $3 - $10. If you can't throw down a few bucks of the hard earned cash on some fantastic local entertainment then you're a sucker.

I am trying to do all of these things tonight which means I'll probably make it to one of them. If I'm lucky. Call me if you feel like running around town (and by running I mean biking).

3 comments:

EverythingEverything23 said...

Lucy Michelle and Military Special. Lucky. I would totally run/bike with you to that. Or Sam's shows. That would be tits. Totally fucking tits.

typoscura said...

Can you PLEASE change the color of your links/posts/etc.......I can't see anything. For real. I have no idea what those links are for or who comments.


MY EYEZ

Extreme Ash said...

I have received multiple complaints about the ability to view my blog I have succumbed to your demands. I think ya'lls need to check your monitors and yo heads...but either way...I've changed it.