Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Friends Vol. 2 - Bonni and Kyle

These are my friends Bonni and Kyle. I lived with Bonni for 2 years, one year in NE and one year in St. Paul. Kyle moved in with us in St. Paul and then we were one big happy family.

One of my favorite stories about Bonni is that she had this hermit crab (and I can't remember his name) but I can tell you he was cruel. Hermit crabs are supposed to be very friendly creatures...they can run all over you and they are not supposed to pinch. This one pinched. In fact, he pinched me so hard that I started crying, and even screaming. The "directions" said that if they pinched you should run your hand (and the crab) under cold water. This just made him pinch me harder.

Bonni doesn't pinch, and neither does Kyle - but they do play a mean game of apples to apples.

No comments: