Wednesday, April 8, 2009

300...and more SXSW

So this is my 300th post...is that monumental in any way? It is a round number. Just thought I'd mention it.

Either way - here are a few more SXSW pics...a bit random...but I don't have time right now to continue with the next day. There are way to many flicks, and the need to go up in a chronological order so as to impress and intrigue.

Casualty of the road (graphic):

Pretty garden we wandered into for a minute:

No, really. Don't mess with Texas:

Soccer mom? Or after a long day working at AmAp sale...these are my boys:


There it is AGAIN!
Skeet Skeet!

Man, I miss Austin.



3 comments:

Cody Girl said...

300!!! Thats crazy. Someday-- someday--

platinumseagulls said...

Platinum (in its current incarnation) is creeping up on your 300 mark; 40 to go. Or I'm +737, SHITTY CONTENT SINCE 2002. Give your BOTY award to yourself sometime.

Extreme Ash said...

BOTY to myself? How pretentious. I just might.