Saturday, April 25, 2009

95 pictures at uptown diner

so last night was one of my top 3 nights of drunken-ness (according to sam). It must have been, because I took 95 pictures at the uptown diner.
Started at this:


Hung out with these babes:



Dressed to kill:



Went to Caitlin's birthday at Caitlin & Crista's. Oddly, not photographic evidence of that.



Went to the CC:
and then fell on my ass outside of Botsy's friend's car. Like fell down. Hard.

then took 95 pictures at the uptown diner. here are 15 of them:




















the end.

8 comments:

typoscura said...

we do and yes it is.

Cody Girl said...

This night looks too amazing. Chicken spicy pancake wrap up things too!!

Anonymous said...

someone burn that fucking tutu.

Nate said...

Hey but wasn't your dinner great!?

Extreme Ash said...

dinner was soooooo great.

mega great!

cristabell said...

why were there no photos taken at my house? I think i took MAYBE 5 pictures the whole night. I was a mess. botzy should never ever ever have a mustache again.

Extreme Ash said...

that mustache is out of control!

I don't know why there weren't any pictures...I think I had started to sober up some at the diner...???

Sam said...

I disagree. I think botzy should run that mustache at all times