Thursday, April 30, 2009

storytime with michelle

It certainly didn't stay this ^ innocent.
Roomie ^


Moi^

Jenn (that's two n's)^

Dusick!!!^

and then shit started getting real. as in real talk.
damian...not even close to properly anticipating the story we're about to hear.^

the weaver of dreams herself^

do you see the anticipation on his face^

yeah. it was that craze. ^

and that crazy^

no fucking doubt.^

jenn maybe got kinda bummed...or maybe it was just that she was in shock.

you can't stop talking now!

can you tell how much closer to michelle ryan has moved during this story???

thank you for sharing michelle.
what a magical evening.

4 comments:

Dus said...

Dammit, i must have just missed an epic tale from Michelle!! Next time I'll stick around and not be a 9-5 douche. good times!

Cody Girl said...

Why was I not at this?! :( Dusick was even there!?-- Go figure-- after I leave and all. Glad you guys are keeping up the fun. I enjoy the pictures! It keeps me in the loop! Michelle's stories-- yeah they are always good! ahhh I miss you!!!! :D

Extreme Ash said...

you two missed out on an epic story, that much is fact.

sometimes we have to be 9 - 5 douches dusick - but you did make it out to the party (and you did try to sneak out!!! busted!)

cody cody cody cody cody cody cody
I took roomie to the airport the other day and we read the christmas card you sent us (it was in my car)! miss you so much...it made me laugh!!! I love your blog, it makes me so happy! ps - did I say I miss you???

Michellecopter said...

hahahaha OMG that story is going back in the vault where it belongs.