Sunday, April 26, 2009

Things alcohol made me forget:

1. How I got this scratch/bump on my nose. If anyone has the answer, PLEASE tell me. I know I fell down last night, but that was on my ass, not my face.

2. How I got from First Ave to Crista & Caitlin's. I'm pretty sure we took a cab. Pretty sure.

3. How many beers I drank at the CC? And, did I buy Bram's second beer? I said I would. Bram, I think I owe you a beer...

4. I don't like menthol cigarettes. (but I smoked them).

5. Sending like a bazillion text messages. How do I know I sent a bazillion? I looked at my inbox this morning and had text response I didn't remember, so I checked my sent messages. I accidentally deleted some of them, but here is a fairly decent recap:

10:45(ish):
Me to Bonni...
I don't know where it's at.
10:46:
I am not going. Tucker said it was dirty and smelly.
10:48:
Look at me, I'm so clinical now.

I was talking about going to B.E.E.R.S.
I didn't know where it was at.
Tucker did NOT tell me that it was dirty and/or smell.
I don't know what "I'm so clinical" means.

11:02pm:
Me to Tucker...
Where you at roomie?
11:03pm:
Me to Mike...
Yo dunny. Where you at?
11:04pm:
Me to Ryan...
P.S. Jerk.
11:05pm
Me to Tucker...
Hmmm. Trying to get there.

I was still at Voltage at this time, so I have no idea why I was so concerned with where everyone was and what they were doing. Sorry for calling you a jerk Ryan, it's cool though, you were drunk too.

Skip to 1:00am (and add at least 7 alcoholic beverages to the half a bottle of champagne and two stoli tonics I've already ingested).
Me to Sarah...
hahaha
1:07am
haha. At cc.
1:21am
Get here. They are asking about you.
1:38am
What!!! Lame o!
1:40am
You should have come here!
Hahaha. Me too. I wish you were here!

A few things I can surmise from these sent messages:
Sarah is obviously a very funny person (see all the 'hahaha' lines)
I wanted to be hanging out with Sarah between the hours of 1:00am and 1:40am but was not.
I was wasted.

11:27am
Me to Kemi...
I think I am dead.
Coffee.

4 comments:

Minus Manhattan said...

Do you remember running into me? Literally. You popped out of nowhere at First Ave and were like 2 inches in front of my face yelling "Chase! I am so wasted!"

Nice work.

Extreme Ash said...

hahaha.

yes.

I do remember that. classy dame.

cristabell said...

hahaha that was a sloppy night all around i think...

typoscura said...

rooooooooooomieeeeeeee!