Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BOTW...it's back...

So I skipped out on Blog of the Week (or Best Blog of the Week) for a few weeks. I'm sorry, but I'm glad to say it's back! I'd really love to go back to the couple weeks I missed and give you my opinion, but I'm just too lazy today.

Since I'm not working on a mac today this will be a little less fancy than the last few...no pics to accompany my votes...but we'll get back there one day.

1) The lovely Kyndra has enticed me with her happenings over in her corner of the internet.

2) A fan favorite makes a return to the nominee list. Her gifs are nothing short of magical.

3) Simply because she wanted to hear "I'll be damned." aloud.

4) The Plat. Frankenplus Locs and a crazed book review. Yes please.

5) Content out the window! Thanks for the updates from the future.

6) Straight craziest content...and NOT in a good way. Please don't tell me it's amputated.

7) I'm just going to say it - this nominee isn't the winner this week, but they still deserved a mention. Thanks for keeping the laughs coming. I feel both awkward and amusing when it happens at work.

This week I'd like to call out Sam (again) as having a lack of content. You've got a laptop friend, let's start using it. I'd like to add Crista Bell to the call out list. One week ago isn't bad...but you can do better.

Also - I really did like what Dusick had to offer in terms of the "Down Periscope" movie review...but one post per week will not win you this highly coveted award.

So...now that I've let you know what's been amusing me (or horrifying me) all week; the winner of

BEST BLOG OF THE WEEK

goes to our foreign correspondent, CODY.

I miss you girl. Keep the cherry blossoms coming.

9 comments:

Scott said...

Whats the deal with people going to Korea. I know of three people excluding your friend, who went to Korea to teach english and they all left in the past month or so.

Cody Girl said...

YEAHYEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I did it!! ha Glad you like it girl! ::muah::

typoscura said...

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NOMINATION GOD DAMNIT.


I mean....I flew allllll the way to Florida, to hang out with a bunch of strangers posed as my family....just to make new content for my blog(s). I guess I'm going to have to get Godzilla and the Ghost Of Christmas Past to appear to even get nominated.


pffff!

Extreme Ash said...

Oh roomie! I miss you. I'm sorry, I have totally following the blog. It's not like you've never been nominated before!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang, hated on again. In my opinion my Poop Shoe Friday post should have won Best Blog of the Year.

jk, jk

xoxo

Dus said...

Take yer award and shove it!

platinumseagulls said...

Yeah, who's post this past week got Ghetto Fred going? That's right.

kyndra michelle said...

aw!
i am so honored to be mentioned on your botw
i would like to thank my mom and dad, blogger, comcast, and macintosh for making this possible.

cristabell said...

my blog sucks because you don't site next to me anymore.