Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Actually, it was a pretty fun weekend

Yeah yeah - it's Tuesday and if I was any good at blogging I would have thrown this up yesterday...but I was busy (or something).

So Thursday night I had the extreme pleasure of hanging out at Pepito's and eating awesome food (good idea Stacy). Then I scooted over to Grace's and hung out with Bonni, Kyle, Chris & Sam...absolutely nothing wrong with sitting on a porch, drinking a beer, and listening to music. Especially when the conversation is about "My Little Ponies"

Friday was the Soo Vac "Untitled 6" opening - surprise Garret Perry of Burnsville Fobia fame had work in the show (his is the middle painting on this page). And I met Aron, a kid who just moved here from TX; we met via the couchsurfing universe. I also met Erin, the girl he's staying with...both seemed to be pretty legit people - hopefully I'll run into them in the future.

It was only natural that a trip to NE and the the Front/Ground Zero should follow, so Mahoney, Tyler, Stacy and I made an all out effort to rip up the dance floor...and then go to McDonalds. Tyler picked up "Rose the Riveter" at the Front...hmmm...


Sarah and I decided to brave it ourselves on Saturday night; we went to Infiniti - the club at the Graves. Not a bad spot, until 17 Paris Hilton impersonating chicks with Starvos impersonating dudes came piling in. Then we bailed and went to "Too Much Love" to dance our arses of next to really smelly dudes.
Sounds like a successful weekend if you ask me.

No comments: