Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's noon somewhere

So it's back to the normal routine. Have a great weekend and then blog.

For starters - Tanya de Jesus is in town. if you don't know who that is I guess it means you didn't participate in any of the Familia madness this weekend, or you didn't live with me in espana. She's only the hottest shit this side of puerto rico mami.

I supose I should back-track and mention night of the Elvira before I mention day of the familia. Yours truly got to participate in a hilarious event at the island with a Mr. Benji Meyer & a senor Seth McCallum

Second - DAY of the FAMILIA was pure epicocity. That's right tuck - epicocity. Friday afternoon was great - kids lined up down the block to get in a get autos from their favorite pros. Never mind the fact that I could have jumped in at the table and signed a few posters and kids wouldn't have noticed. damn. kids suck. they also smell bad. Friday night was pure fun and a great dance party to boot at the Turf Club/Familia Anniversary party. ups to vang for purchasing me a beverage of choice, and to Sam #2 for another beve. Although - vang did cross the line - the party line a little later in the evening.

i think the best part of the night was that some chick made out with craig. or should I say "ate his face" never mind that he can't pick her out of a line-up. that was the funniest story about two people I don't know that I heard all weekend.

Third - coffee club turned booze club (sorry TG). When Dawn Candace, Craig & I started on those mimosas i new it would be a good day. now i'm going to go lay outside with a good book and soak up the sun. nice.

1 comment:

typoscura said...

Damn.....I got plugged hella times in this post. You're off the hook for morphing coffee club today. By the way, is it lame that we went both went home to blog? I saw E.C. updated his myspace too. Why don't we all just call each other anymore?