Monday, June 11, 2007

Lost

I hate being lost - especially when I'm driving. I get really nervous. Absolutely positive I won't be able to find my way to wherever it is I'm going. What's worse is when you don't know where you're going. Like the final destination - when you have no idea where that is. I hate that.

I got lost once in the mall I think - in some department store when I was little, maybe 5 or 6 years old. Not the kind of lost where your parents call security and you're crying or anything. The kind of lost that when you turn around and reach for their hand - it's not there. I think I was playing in the clothing racks hiding and when I came out I was turned around and I freaked out a little bit. Ever since then I've never wanted to be lost.

What happens when you are lost? I wish they made maps for things besides roads. Not that I ever use maps. But if they (whoever "they" is) made them for things besides roads maybe I would.

No comments: