Friday, June 1, 2007

How'd she get so drunk?

I've asked myself many times "How" (interchangable with) "Why" did I get so drunk? Last night I asked it of Sarah - that chicks was crazy (craazzee). Fo real.

What started out as a simple walk around Calhoun turned into dinner at Joe's Garage and a second bottle of wine. This quickly eroded into Stacy's insistence that we go dancing. On a Thursday night. At midnight. I was coerced into attendance and we called a cab. Visage was dead-zone for sure, but that didn't mean they weren't playing the jams. One memory that lingers is about 6 songs in Sarah turns to me and says, "This is the first song they've played that I know!!!" Keep in mind the song prior to that was Billy Idol's "Dancing With Myself" chicks from Wisconsin are crazy.

A major dance party ensued - only to have suprise special guest such as Adrianna & Co. arrive & dissapear within 10 minutes. Sarah gave her number to the weirdest guy there (of course) and it was time to go. Thank god for Tuck187 picking our asses up - cause a cab driver for sure would have kicked Sarah's behind to the curb. 4 drinks and that girl gets buckwild.

1 comment:

typoscura said...

my favorite part was definitely when she yelled in my ear. Oh wait, that was the whole trip.


-tucker hubby