Friday, February 1, 2008

February = total world domination


Dan Deacon...or EC?
Blood on the Streets

Dirte Hirte ain't afraid to party with two fists
Neither is Jenny Kuhn


Buster's...making the magic happen









Did you know February is about to be the craziest month of 2008 (well - at least so far).
Not only is it
EC's birthday tomorrow, it's my grandma's birthday the 13th, my brother's 21st birthday the 14th, and my birthday on the 29th! And the 29th is a Friday...you may have also noticed it's Leap Year - and this year - there is a Leap Year! AND...the other Boleyn girl comes out the 29th. The star's align!
So I'm not 100% on birthday plans...and don't think that because it's only the 1st of the month that it is too early to think about this. I'm pretty much declaring February my birthday month. If Bonni gets a weekend, well then I sure as hell get a month.
Hope you enjoyed the pics (in somewhat reverse chronological order) of last weekend. A few people owe me really good birthday presents for some serious photo editing. You know who you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just because there were SO MANY good pics you didn't know which ones to put up, doesn't mean I owe you a really good birthday present. Oh, what the hell, I'm sure you'll get a good one anyways! And maybe a trip to the movies :)
Love, ME