Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Leap Year - that means I'm 6

You knew it was coming...now it's time to celebrate!

Juri Loginov & I will be hosting our joint birthday party (he's the 28th - I'm the 29th) at the one, the only...Town Talk Diner...

Friday, February 29th!
10:00pm - 2:30am

We have the restaurant side (right off the bar) reserved at midnight - not to mention our very own cocktail waitress - so come anytime after ten - and prepare to takeover after midnight!
Your presence (but not presents) are cordially invited...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come?

Anonymous said...

Can I come?

Extreme Ash said...

of course you can...you're expected.

typoscura said...

if "he" is coming...i am not. Unless we can talk about how we are the same human.

Can I come then?

Extreme Ash said...

Maybe neither of you should come. I don't want to walk out of the bathroom and see you guys making out.