Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You decide.

So - I'm kind of one of those people that thinks everything happens for a reason: fate, destiny, kismet, happenstance, etc etc etc...


So I apply for a job with a company who didn't even call me back last time I applied. What did they do - call me the next morning? Interview me that next evening? Phone interview with the National Director the next day? Job offer that same day? Like that isn't enough.

So the day after I received a verbal job offer the Senior Vice President of my company informed me he had a dream in which I had quit - and he was trying to get me to come back to work for them...he also happened to relate this story to me just an hour after I had hung up with "new" company...

Weird you might say - but not crazy...


Then...I decide to eat a fortune cookie today...the first was so weird I decided to eat two...then it got weirder...



Not to mention - Gary Spivey was on the radio this morning...even Benji would agree that means something!

No comments: