Friday, April 25, 2008

Ah the bean. I don't think I'll be hanging out here in particular, but I will be hanging out here for the weekend. Sorry Bon...I know it's Top Shop, and you know I love being your partner in crime, but the Windy City is calling my name this year. I am planning on lots of biking, eating, drinking, hanging out, chilling, not-sleeping, catching up w/ friends and family and over all debauchery. And though I'm pretty sure anyone who reads this is well aware of the definition of debauchery - I just want to be sure we were all on the same page. So. Let's get through the next 4 and a half hours together...and then I'm out.

P.S. Thanks to mega slumber party pals for getting the weekend started right. Boobzooka is only the begining.

1 comment:

bona roba said...

thanks for the blog shout out. Hope you're having a "nice" time in Chicago. I have to write a paper and I'm pretty much brain dead.