Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthdays, Boobzookas, and Fake Lyfe to the Max

I cannot possibly put into words all the fun that happened in Chicago the past 65+ hours...so I won't try...at least not right now. Sam just asked me, "wouldn't it be crazy if this past weekend was all just a dream?" and then he started rapping about craze dream states...like what if what you thought was your life was a dream and one day you woke up working some crappy job in detroit and no one liked you? harshing my mellow sam...and on your birthday too...

ok...here's a list of some of the fun!

-santino!
-le passage! -boot bar? bar boot? boobs? boobzookas? -rainbo room -I'm drunk. sorry...foot bar. I'm not drunk.
-kemi!
-hersh yur merllow!
-david!
-tots!
-photo booths!...shit, we didn't do the first photo booth.
-the bean!
-lisa!
-lover dogs
-hennessy!
-vampire weekend!
-bikes! (one day)
-art
-long walks on the beach...or michigan avenue?
-tail whipping the bean
-gazelle
-$20 Tuesdays...wishing I was still here.
-This isn't fake...this is as real as it gets...
Thank you...you all know who you are...urrrrrr.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, getting up on it, but it's totally fake life, with a n "i". How's my sister?

Extreme Ash said...

weird run-in story...I'll call you and you'll laugh...lulu's good too.