Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All the pictures I'm not taking

So I didn't have my camera with me today and that is just another way I'm blowing it. It's probably a good thing, because if I would have had my camera I would have been really late to work - and that's probably a bad thing (and another way to blow it).

There were hundreds of photos waiting for me this morning.

The ice covered sidewalk with my feet trudging up them in boots that aren't warm.
The train tracks gleaming out from inches of clean snow. I would have shot that over the fence and through the fence...

The tree branches struggling to support themselves with the weight of the thick, frosty snowflakes.
My car...covered and stuck in a stupid parallel parking spot.
The city I love. Clean for an hour. I bet it's really messed up and soggy now.

These are a few of the photos I would have taken this morning. Hope someone snapped them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting on that birthday cake. yeaaaaah.

ledare said...

Wow, your soooooo CREATIVE. It's to bad it's a farce. PEOPLE LOOK AT HER FACEBOOK!!! THIS WOMAN HAS TRICKED US ALL!! her real name is Tiffany and she is a cappa gamma doucha sorority who loves guys with bleached tips and cancuuuunnn!!!!! do not be fooled by this lame attempt at a cover up of her true identity. God damnit, writing that just made me miss you, again, for the 346th time today. shit.