Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thou shall not covet

I thought I had this great idea to think about all the things I covet. I have a few, but it was actually a lot harder to come up with things than I had imagined. I don't think that makes me great...just not what I expected.

I did think of all of the cameras I have that they don't make film for any longer. I have a classic polaroid pack camera...they don't make these or the flashbulbs for them any longer, and all indoor photos with these require flash. I am on a mission to find film. If I can find some before Chicago this might make the trip.

Every year that I get older I have a harder time thinking of gifts that I would like for my birthday and Christmas. This year I asked my parents for a keyboard. I don't know how to play the piano (and therefor the keyboard) at all. So anyway, they got me a keyboard. I still don't know how to play it, but now I want a synth as well.


So there you have it. The only two things I thought of are things that don't work or I don't know how to use. At least I'm not coveting my neighbor's wife.

No comments: