Monday, February 9, 2009

Best Blog of the Week (Numero Quatro)

Ok kiddies, I've perused all the blogs I love today and I'm ready to name a winner.  I've decided to keep this to local blogs (or by local - people I know who may or may not live in Minneapolis).  Hmmm.

Anyway - before my list of contenders for the week I'd like to mention that you should check out Boing Boing today - some seriously interesting/heavy shit going on over there.  Look for the "scary ass job chart" and every swear word on the sopranos, ever.

Blogs that are keeping me mega-hyped (or re-hyping me) this week:
-The lovely

So excited for new content from Sam and Cynthia - and I love all the music Tyrese is putting up.  Roomie had some inspiring inspirationals that got me going early in the week.  I think I have to give it to Cynthia though.  She is making me miss her, miss nyc, and want to redo our kitchen all at the same time.

Take a bow lady - and leave a speech.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking shit...

T
E
A
M

Model!

cynthia said...

Wow. Very surprising but yet I take great honor in making it up in to your top blogs. I will have to post more content to stay up!

By the way, who is Pudding Bath? Amazing writing!

Sam said...

thank you ryan. i was coming here to say the same thing. appalling.


ps congrats cynthia.

Extreme Ash said...

Pudding Bath is my friend Adam - yesterday he made me laugh so hard I choked on the water I was drinking, aspirated, and started to cry. It was lame.

Sam/Ryan - check the next post to get it straight.

typoscura said...

how does everyone have so much time to "web" all day...


fuck. I work in a skateshop, which is supposed to be a slacker job and i can't even post on my own shit.


fuck...