Monday, February 16, 2009

Best Blog of the Week...part 4

So, at first glance it seemed the pickings were slim for Best Blog of the Week.  I must have been sleeping...because I have a long list of nominees...some of whom have never been in the ranks before.

As always, in no particular order: 

Chase's Blog - I just started reading this and I'm finding the things he links to interesting.  I think that counts.  Plus, he's got a Chostache on it.  

Michellecopter scores big on the list this week.  Frye boots and Lily Allen?  Yes, please.

Codygirl didn't have a lot of content - but it was magical.

Ryan's new blog makes the cut.  The amount of pics made my day - even if they were shot from his phone.  Only blog to post Umber show pics - which ruled.

A few honorable mentions would have to be Plat and Scott...both often come through to make me laugh.  Each did that this week...the comment dialogue on Plat ruled, and Scott's attention to DVD covers cracked me up.

Ladies and Gentleman, I am proud to announce the winner of this weeks "Best Blog" is:

The new (and improved if he starts adding more copy) MinorChords.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck. Yes! Oh my god....I want to thank everybody at the internet, my local broadband provider, my phone....this is such a huge honor. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

alright, if ryan starts winning these things i need to step it up. it's on, ryan, it's on.

Anonymous said...

I'm pumped, are you pumped?

Extreme Ash said...

Let's all get pumped. Lou...get back in the mix girl! Ryan...more text...and just as many photos!

platinumseagulls said...

Oh man, thanks for the mention lady...I"ve got a nominee for next week, London Luke, based upon this post alone.