Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My friend Sam: Teen Model

This post is dedicated to my very good friend Sam.  He is one of my favorite people in the world, and he is also an aspiring teen model.  If you have a need for a model in your life please hire him, he is always broke, and I'd like him to have some money.  Below the photos of Sam are other aspiring male teen models - these are here as a reference for a number of reasons; namely:
1. To prove that Sam is a TEEN model - he can compete with those dudes.
2. They are all from the American Apparel website.  Sam works for American Apparel.  yeah.
3. They made me laugh.

love you Sam - hope you book some gigs now that I've introduced you to the world.










Other teen models (from American Apparel): 



















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dudes not a teenager.

cynthia said...

I look retarded. Literally.

Extreme Ash said...

Everyone knows you don't have to be a teenager to play one.

1. Chace Crawford (plays somebody on Gossip Girl) as a teenager. He was born in 1985.

2. Michael J Fox played the greatest Teenager ever - Marty McFly - at the age of 25

3. Robert Pattinson plays a 17 year old - he is 23. God he's hot.


Dear Cynthia,

No you don't. That is one of my favorite photos of the two of you. Literally.

Anonymous said...

A) Fuck you, you did this to spite me.

B) You have officially compromised Sam's current position as Mid West TEAM Model Affiliate. Congratulations I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear that.

C) Why do you hate me?

Anonymous said...

You know what's worse? Ya know got a whole website fulla fruitcakes. Real nice.

Anonymous said...

You know what's worse? Ya know got a whole website fulla fruitcakes. Real nice.

Boobs Pooter said...

Actually, proof that Sam is a teenager, check his blog. Dude writes like a fifteen-year-old, and last time I checked, fifteen-year-olds are still teenagers. This actually reminds me of a great joke I like to tell at family reunions: What's the best part about fucking twenty-two-year-olds? There's twenty of them!

ZING