Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Remember this?

Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron

First of all, I remember this show, but not the subtitle "The Radical Squadron" - that is a great subtitle.  I remember watching this show pretty regularly, but not as frequently as the dudes who wrote this.  

Second of all, I found this while trying to find a different cartoon from the childhood memory banks...if you can think of it I'll buy you a drink - because nobody can think of it.

Here is what I know about the cartoon (that I can't remember):
1) It was on in the 90s
2) It was not a cable (ie Nickelodeon) cartoon - it was on a network station
3) It was about a soccer team that traveled the world and fought crime.  They may or may not have been a) mutants, b) monsters, or c) had super powers.

I also think that the show is not on this list...scroll half way down the page and you'll see the mega list.  So, if you can think of this show I will buy you a drink.  Please try!

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

OH MY GOD! Please don't tell me that nobody remembers the soccer show! I need to know what it was!!!

gillian said...

Sorry, stumbled onto your blog via Tucker's and thought I might have the answer for you, "Hurricanes"?