Monday, February 9, 2009

"Dear Blogger, You suck" Presents: Sunday, November 16th, 2008

It took me over an hour to post this one Sunday dinner set, because blogger is blowing it.  You wonder why I don't post more frequently?  I think there were more people at dinner this night, but their pics won't load.  sorry.

Anyway:
I was going to say "Spread Em" but that just seems wrong.
Never mind - they took care of it for me.
Jen's going to murder you with that look
Teen Model.
No, I'm Nick.
MIA as of late.
I have your resume!
Michelle - are you ok?

darling lady, capable shredder, artistic genius - I love her.
BARCELONA!
The Queen of the "ha"

Mast Chef - Masterful?

High School Graduation Pic

8 comments:

Michellecopter said...

you look so cute, Ashley!

and to answer your question. no, i'm not ok. i'm NEVER ok.

Anonymous said...

It's TEAM....TEAM Model! DO NOT get it twisted bitch.

filthy cute said...

i think you're losing pictures of me... i was definitely here.

platinumseagulls said...

I've felt the same way before Lauren. That and my frisking photo was already posted as if it happened some other night; hope I'm not time traveling.

filthy cute said...

THIS is what happens when you stockpile photos...

platinumseagulls said...

TIME TRAVEL HAPPENS!

Extreme Ash said...

1. As I explained last night...it has morphed...teen model.

2. Don't call me bitch.

3. I know I had a pic of you Lauren - blogger wouldn't post it...you must have offended the blogger gods in some small way.

4. Mike - shut it - you did time travel.

filthy cute said...

was it the one where i'm drinking the wine?

because that one made me happy and i really want to see that one.