Friday, March 6, 2009

25 is the new 18

Or maybe 25 is the new black.  I haven't decided yet.  
What I'm trying to say is that I was real worried about 25, which seems totally ridiculous now.  This first week of 25 has been nothing short of amazing.  After the best party ever went down I was a little worried that the rest of the week would be blah.  Like I said, ridiculous.  I feel better then I have in a long time, and I'm realizing all the little stuff doesn't matter.
Who needs money (or a credit card that isn't maxed out) when you have the best friends in the world?

Life is amazing.  Live it.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. Is it too soon to say that?

cristabell said...

i think it is fair so say your life has improved since i've been in it ;)

typoscura said...

THE BEST.


RECOGNIZE

Extreme Ash said...

I love you all...seriously.