Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Best Blog of the Week (Part 6)

So, I think I missed BBotW  last Monday, and I think I had called two of them BBotW #4...so we're on to Week #6.  Again, I had to wait to do this on a Tuesday, but not due to lack of content this time around - but lack of a good internet connection at Spyhouse last night...Michelle's gif's wouldn't load - and I honestly couldn't make a proper judgement until I checked those out this morning.  

So, in no particular order - here are my votes for Best Blog of the Week:

Michelle...the gifs are good - but the Snuggie content is even better.


Lords of Apathy:  Don't even need to explain it with a title like this: 
Still Awake.  I tried to comment on the post "Muy Importante" last night, but due to aforementioned sucky internet I couldn't.  Here is what I would have wrote: 
1. Is this a real movie???
2. I read this book.  
3. This is amazing!  and by amazing, I mean I almost peed my pants watching this.
Typoscura, very visually delightful this week:
MinorChords, very delightful to listen to this week
This was one of the toughest weeks I've had yet, as far as decisions go.  I have to give it to (yet again) Scott.  I laughed my ass off at that clip, and his "Really Bad" and "This Playlist Sucks" rants were also lol worthy.  Don't give me any shit for choosing that even though the Megalodon thing was over a week old - I missed last week, so it's cool. 

On a personal note, Louisa - I love that you challenged a war for Best Blog of the Week, and I loved your "Ode to the Skyway" but I need more content girl.  I know you were in Mexico...so some hot pics up this week woman!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I'll happily take a nomination in addition to my BOTW week award...

Extreme Ash said...

it was well deserved, I've been watching that video and listening to Umbrella all day.

I'm totally going to get busted for streaming.

Anonymous said...

"I'm totally going to get busted for streaming." - GROSS!!!

Michellecopter said...

its just nice to be mentioned!

SNUGGIES FTW!!!

Extreme Ash said...

GROSS? what is gross about the harsh reality of my work environment?

two weeks ago someone got in trouble for streaming and they had to WRITE a 2 PAGE REPORT outlining how streaming is bad for the company.

I'm not kidding.

Anonymous said...

Sorry....streaming...the word.

typoscura said...

i just streamed all over everyone's comments

Extreme Ash said...

Oh. Now I get it. Thanks for clarifying...I guess?

Bummer high.

Anonymous said...

you are fired. not even a nod! anyone can post photos!!!! i wrote a 5 stanza ode!!!!!!!

Extreme Ash said...

not even a nod? girl please...I had a special section in my post for you.

and I told you - I loved the ode - loved it. but I need more. did you watch the Megalodon clip???

Anonymous said...

internet cat fight.

Anonymous said...

this isn't a cat fight between ashley and me, it's a cat fight between YOU and me, ryan.