Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life


So I honked at a car on the hennepin avenue bridge today.
They were driving in two lanes and I thought it was just some asshole not paying attention. After I honked they moved further into their lane and as I passed them I saw it was two elderly ladies. I immediately started crying. I felt guilty for honking, and I imagined how annoyed my grandmother would have been had she been honked at. These two women had to be at least 80, maybe even 85...and I think some of the tears were due to the fact that my grandmother was only 67. It feels good to cry, but only a little.
So, in the future I will restrain from honking until I can see who it is.

3 comments:

typoscura said...

get it out.

Johnny Reds said...

Well, there comes a time when the elderly need to hang thee old keys up and stick to the Peoples Court, family feud, etc... You did the right thing Ash. Anyone woulda honked.

Johnny Reds said...

Well, there comes a time when the elderly need to hang thee old keys up and stick to the Peoples Court, family feud, etc... You did the right thing Ash. Anyone woulda honked.