Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Best Blog of the Week (Take 7)

What a week for the blogs.

Sorry.

Ok, here they are...

Duh:
Sometimes words are better than pictures.
Everything was so right in Michelle's neck of the internet this week:
She's on the list!
This photo alone would have done it...all hail the kneepad. and the vomit.
Best blog of the week is one of my favorite new things to blog about, simply because it gives me an excuse to excessively peruse the blogs of my friends. Ya'll may not know it, but I check in on you (web stalk) you daily. I'd like to see more out of Cody (I know you're busy), Lauren (no excuse) and Sam specifically. Mike - I don't want to IM me tomorrow about not getting nominated...the Plat is killing it, just not hard enough this week.

That being said, there were many stand out blogs to choose from this round. Typoscura offered a lot of promises, let's deliver on those roomie. Michelle offered lots of pretty things to look at, and lots of things to covet; while soggybagel made me laugh (yet again). Let's be real - Ryan's blog has been elevated to new heights now that Mike On Vocals has been introduced to the world; but the real winner this week has to be the one and only WEEZE! Had they removed the line "filled with dicks" there was good potential for Mr. Damiano to take the BBOTW prize again...but they wouldn't concede. Louisa's blog has reached new levels of enjoyable, pictures, prose, and shitty music lists kept me entertained.

Speech.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horse Shit.

platinumseagulls said...

I won't be IMing you tomorrow Ash; as far as I'm concerned, your little award is kind of like Best Blog of the Week other that Platinum, chadig? PREACH

Anonymous said...

i can't give a speech because i'm too busy jumping up and down in the middle of studio vincent. seriously, we have glass walls and all these people are staring at me. i also just peed a little.

thank you, thank you, thank you. more to come.

Extreme Ash said...

so deserved.

Michellecopter said...

ashley i think you should get blog of the week

typoscura said...

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaha

sore losers abound!


and...esther just peed a little too.

congrats louisa.

Sam said...

DUDE GOT ROBBED!!! no offense louisa, but come on...

Anonymous said...

Wow-not even an honorable mention. I have to step the fuck up.

Go Weeze!

Anonymous said...

Clearly you didn't look at my blog.