Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Recap, Part 4 aka The Red Stag

What is there to say about Saturday night?
hahaha...too much.  

#1 - Thank you to everyone who came - even if it wasn't just for me.
#2 - A special thank you to Angela, Janessa, Jessica, Jen and Crista - you all know why.
#3 - Jameson + Ginger Ale = A really good time
#4 - I have the best friends in the world
#5 - Dear Lauren & Joe, I'm sad you couldn't make it...hope you feel better doll.
#6 - Thank you to Ryan and Sam for trillyo-bucking me - you shouldn't have let me fall, jerks
#7 - Hula hoops?
#8 - 25 feels a lot like 21...is that weird?
#9 - Twice capacity limits, fire code hazard, breakfast the next morning...
#10 - wow.

Roomies: 
Ummm:
Yes: 
Cutty!:
Trust One: 
Peace: 
Please explain this to me: 
Proper birthday wish granted via text: 
Whoa, that must be his manager:
Nelly:
Please don't stop the music: 
These kids are wasted: 
What?:
Heather Hula Action: 
Erin Nicole is adorable:
Dancing Danny:
Jesus.

I'm Cody.
This is not a photo of my boobs.  Ok, this is a photo of my boobs.  More importantly, it is a photo of me holding a beer.  I don't remember drinking beer:
Dance, Dance, Revolution: 
Hey, you remembered my name:
heeeeyyy
Awwww: 
Superbad:

See # 6:
Benji noticed the fall from glory:
Victory?  Disaster? Both?
so this is what 25 is all about?


7 comments:

Cody Girl said...

A-mazing!!

Anonymous said...

THE...BEST...PARTY....EVER!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday all over again! I swear I was there! xoxo

Extreme Ash said...

I know you were - but I don't have a single pic of you! How did that happen???

platinumseagulls said...

Like I said, that baja makes it so easy for me to find myself in the pictures and not waste time looking at other people.

cynthia said...

:(

Anonymous said...

hula hoops are the jam