Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Christian:
Cody:

Crista:
Dusick:


Kyndra:

Michael:


Sam:

Roomie:


There was a lot that made me laugh this week (I in fact read many parts of Scott's blog out-loud to coworkers through fits of laughter), there was a lot that made me sigh and smile (Janessa, Louisa, Lauren, Kyndra), and a lot of emotion in between. I am really happy to see that people shared parts, pieces and bits with themselves...always love a year-end wrap-up.
I have to give BOTW to Sam, for inspiring the share-fest. AND. If you haven't shared...get on it.

3 comments:

Minus Manhattan said...

I never make it onto this damn thing.

Extreme Ash said...

Hahaha. I'm sorry. I usually do it from work, and my work network blocks a lot of your content. You have a very unfair disadvantage. I'll be sure to do it from the laptop next time to get the full Chase-effect.

kyndra michelle said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl5Pfc5TyO0