Thursday, December 24, 2009

This Year I...

+ went on a road trip
+ watched some of my friends fall to piece, watched myself fall to pieces
+ watched us put ourselves back together
+ saw my friends make art. really amazing, inspiring art
+ saw my friends make music. really amazing, inspiring music
+ lost my grandmother. I'm still in shock.
+ had a sit-down with my parents to try and convince them I'm an adult. As I had to borrow $300 from the just a few days prior I don't think it went to well.
+ I was reminded that my parents love me and support me, even if they don't think I'm an adult
+ watched friends grow up, I don't know if any of us are adults, but I think we might all be acting a little more like we are
+ was proud of the people I surrounded myself with. Good, loving, supportive, creative, caring people.
+ tried not to follow the trends. Not sure if it worked, but I tried
+ bought all of my christmas gifts (save 1) from locally owned businesses
+ had highs and lows.
We all did, and we made it to 2010.
See you NYE...I can't wait to ring in another year with you all.

2 comments:

cristabell said...

love you lady.

when i was thinking about this year, i went through an insane amount of highs and lows. but over-all i think it was one of the best i've had.

...to 2010.

Extreme Ash said...

love you too. so very glad to have you in my life.

...to 2010.