Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This Year I...

let my guard down and fell in love with a boy from Texas. I also made the decision to move to Texas.
Wow.

I also:
+ traveled
+ saw AMAZING music
+ loved every Sunday BBQ
+ made new friends here and there
+ started to feel creative again, a litte
+ bought my very own SUPER comfy bed...sigh
and a whole ton of other amazing things that are escaping me or I'm remembering but just leaving for my head and not the world.
2009 wasn't exactly an easy year, but it was good.

3 comments:

Cody Girl said...

^^ <333 My love for you

Extreme Ash said...

thank you darling
<333

Unknown said...

Love you too, sorry Sunday didn't work out for a chat. Alex and I have had what seemed like (but wasn't) the swine flu for the last week. :(
See you soon though! oxox