Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BOTW (day late)

Sorry for the delay. Really. This week your blogs made me laugh on a day I didn't want to laugh (I mean, it's like 5 degrees out there and has been gray all day). So thank you. They also made me smile in a quiet way I think we all appreciate. Mostly, they made me realize I have an amazing group of friends who are smart, funny, passionate, and creative. Yeah...your blogs did ALL of that.

Cody!








Louisa


...and in for the minimalist vote...Sam

For the win. ROOMIE.
Not even because he complained last time he didn't win. He wins because his blog made me the happiest and the saddest at the same time.

3 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

I feel like I deserve some props for covering the continually developing stories of Nate Compher training for mixed martial arts and snow-cross and the birth of Todd Brown's child. Maybe its to skate-centric, maybe you just don't recognize AMAZING and GROUNDBREAKING content. Maybe I just see that complaining gets you mentioned and or gets you wins. I'M OUT!

Extreme Ash said...

Brilliant. You may just win next week. Probs not.

tucker said...

FINALLY!