Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BOTW. Last one of 2009









Blog of the week started because last January I wrote about liking a post Mike had on plat. The week following my post; the plat racked up 37 comments, and I think in typical Ashley fashion I took credit for it.

The following week I decided to read through all of the blogs I follow (if you're reading this then it means your blog) and let people know that they had inspired me, or made me laugh, or maybe even cry. I just looked at it as a way to let people know I appreciated what they were putting out there for the rest of us. Thanks to everyone who puts themselves out there for the rest of us to see. It's good to feel connected in what might be a silly way...

NOW. On to BOTW facts (you know I looked this shit up).

  • 1st BOTW - January 26th, 2009
  • I have only posted 26 BOTWs. So, it was really Blog of the Every-Other-Week.
  • I didn't post a single BOTW in November, leading to a Roomie boycott of BOTW (since he had epic content all of November, but no nominations or wins to speak of.)
  • Every BOTW has earned at least a single comment from you all. The most comments was 12. It included a back-and-forth between Ryan and I about the word streaming, and a few comments between Lou, Ryan, and I.

So. Blog of the Week. January 29, 2009.

Chase...especially for having "Christmas Card From a Hooker in Minneapolis" up. Good work.

Cody...it's a Busan Christmas. Miss you. (I like your sled).

Scott...I can always count on this guy to make me laugh.

Mike...the plat lite. A few morsels of awesome to please the palate.

Louisa...so happy about your new-found passion. You are going to go so far with this. I really liked your "this year i" list as well.

Roxie...I have to thank Abby and Christian. I met Roxie through them and think she's a funny, charming, and talented woman. "this year i" list makes me realize I need to hang out with Roxie more.

Ryan...sparse on the content, and I like it.

Crista..."to sum it up" made me misty eyed. Jeez.

Tucker...I mean, duh.

Sam...misty eyed part deux. Dammit kids, I'm at work.

Christian...a gentleman and a scholar. and a facial hair creep.


on another note. it's been over 2 months since anyone has posted anything on HPC.
Posi-fresh vibes.

Going to switch the vibe up this week, and not declare a winner. Good job in 2009 friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow clearly need step up my blog content!

Thank goodness I have all of you turkeys' blogs to look at to make the work day go by!

xoxo

Roxie said...

you do need to hang out with me more, i concur. let's go explorin!

Extreme Ash said...

I'm in. Let's make sure our explorations include spiked cocoa.

Unknown said...

you should follow my friend Claudette's blog:
http://tindingding.blogspot.com/
it's awesome.
can't remember if you've ever met her.... well actually you were at our house party back when she was my roommate and you first met me.

:: jenn