Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bad Day Remedy

Having a bad day? I was. A REALLY FRUSTRATING, ANNOYING, ANXIETY RIDDEN DAY.

Just watch all of these and your bad mood will go away (mostly). I promise.

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer in HD

Alice in Wonderland

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Exclusive Clip

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Trailer


I'm pretty sure most of you dudes don't care about that last one, although I know a few who liked the first movie and probably want to see the second. I didn't link to either of you - your secret is safe.

Feeling better?

7 comments:

kyndra michelle said...

dude. new moon. looks. amazing. i needed this. thank you. i just watched little women and cried through the whole thing. bad fucking days man

filthy cute said...

um, can i see new moon with you?

i'll bring the raisinets...

Cody Girl said...

yeah- pretty sure the last preview was the best--
no shame here

platinumseagulls said...

The Wild Things trailer has made me tear up multiple times. And, AND, having been duped into seeing Twilight, I just might see that new one, for, you know, story continuity. My street cred just took a hit...

Jonathan Richman said...

Where the wild things are makes me mega tear up, Alice is wonderland is gonna be kinda lame, and twilight will probably rule! My stred has a party B!

Dus said...

whoa Condor, when it comes to that last one, do like that classic Built to Spill album and "keep it like a secret". (that was lame) Ok, maybe we should go to that old deserted theater again... you know, for "continuity", like mike said.

DON'T TELL A SOUL.

Extreme Ash said...

Your secret is safe with me. Promise.