Monday, September 28, 2009

Someday Maybe...(or) Home is Where the Heart Is.

My future home needs to be very large because I have a lot of conflicting ideas (all stolen from amazing people at theselby.com).

Dustin Yellin:

Tracy & Michelle McCormick:



Jacques Grange:
Melia Mardin & Frank Sisti Jr.:



Thomas Dozol & Michael Stipe:

sofia achaval and thibault de montaigu:
Finally, my favorite. The family that got me obsessed with this website.
Christina, Swaim, and Iowe:





if i ever accidentally have a child, and it's a girl, i want her to have this very room ^^^
there are many more images i wanted to include, but i made this an exercise in brevity and only chose 20. someday i'll have a home reminiscent of these. (i blame my parents for my love of junk and books).

3 comments:

Cody Girl said...

Where did you get these photos- err wht website are you referring to?
Cool stuff yep yep

Extreme Ash said...

the website is www.theselby.com.

I put the link to each particular person in the semi colon after their names if you want to see more of that. otherwise just go to the site, click on a pic and it'll show you all the pretty stuff.

cynthia said...

Their home is one of my favorites too, and they are great designers!