Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Few Randoms

So I've snapped a few pics in the past two weeks that I wanted to throw up. Nothing much to do with each other, but all pretty cool. Enjoy.

This is what the Target Center hallways look like when you're trying to find seating to listen to the President of the United States give a speech about healthcare reform. >>>

This is what the Target Center looks like when those people find seats.
This is the President. I had a nice view of his butt. I also liked his speech:
There were some crazy ass protesters outside, but not as many as I expected to see. This is the day the STP police were dicks to Chase.

Totally different day...and it was adorable!!!
I went to the park to lay out with Esther Eve. Sam and Tucker met me after a coffee date. Walking around the corner and we ran into June!!!
Cutest Frenchie ever:
Went for a run the next day. Was treated to an amazing sunset on the way home. Ran inside, grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots.

Had a work meeting/party at Memory Lanes. Dropped Tucker off at Umber to tear-down. He discovered someone had moved his sculpture without his knowledge. That was a bummer.
Went to E-Rock at First Amendment for Inkala's show/going away party. Awesome.


Then we went to the front. Kyndra, Me, Amelia. Cuteness.
Esther Eve approves:



No comments: