Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog of the Week

Hands down:
BUSAN!
^^^This girl has charm, content for days, and the best god damn american celebration in South Korea I've ever seen.
what will you see on bloggie blog world this week?
+america (#1 - go USA)
+ramen feast
+karaoke
+flaming alcohol consumption
+pink eye
+trash-bag heads

Dear Cody - I see that I have emails from you and I skimmed them on my phone at 2am last night, I am going to read them now and reply to you. I miss you. xoxo. ash

(she didn't just win because I miss her. Her blog made my day)
Runner Up:
DUSICK!
No one in the world has made me aspirate on water twice besides Dusick (that means I chocked for all the people who don't care about medical terminology). Why do I choke on water? Because Dusick is one of the funniest human beings on the planet, that is why; and he and I have weird contests where we try to make each other laugh when drinking. We can't even drink beverages around each other like 50% of the time for fear of death or public embarrassment. Hands down hilarious. and he's obsessed with meat (specifically bacon this week).
Finally...I have to give soggybagel props. Usually because I think his blog is hilarious, but today because I really liked the post from last Tuesday. It's a good one. Read it. I also have noticed Joseph Gordon-Leavitt making a slow and calculated comeback and I totally approve.


Sidenote: I'm blasting Breeders at work right now by myself. Supposed to be making the schedule. Getting way too distracted by the internet. Have a happy week - New York update coming tonight maybe (if I don't get too lazy/tired/uninspired/jazzed on coffee).
xoxo.

4 comments:

Dus said...

Thanks for the nod Condoleeza!! I feel so bad when you are choking/half dying with laughter, yet I friggin' love it at the same time. Ass-pirate.

Michellecopter said...

yes! all of these are great picks!

Cody Girl said...

heeelllzzz yeeaahhhsss

ps Bacon bras - get one of those and well be scorin' all the guys haha

Extreme Ash said...

Ass-pirate???

Cody - I bought 2 already!