Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NYC Day 2...FUN FUN FUN.

Met up with Alyson for lunch...roomie's was spicy:


It's been the "summer without a summer" in NYC this year...cool and rainy. We only got caught in the rain once.
Ben, Sam, Tucker, Aly and I walked around for hours on day 2...made our way through NoHo and SoHo and back to midtown. Had a lovely time to say the least.


Debt! It keeps getting bigger...
-Hey guys, we've got a great idea - let's drink before we go out to save money!

+Ok-awesome. What should we drink?

-Tequila! ... (Ben "Boooo...I hate tequila")

+Yeah! (The rest of us)

-Any limes?

+Ummm....no....but we can chase it with strawberries!
-Win.


I miss mix tapes. Having to fast forward and rewind, you had to have patience and really care about the music. None of this instant gratification business.

WHOA! WHAT? A COBRA??? (more to come...the saga of the cobra will be told in detail).
Dance party at Coco66. Does that red-head look like she's posessed by Satan? I thought so too.

What what ^^^^Ambra called me last night. She was drunk...and she thought she was calling her friend Ashley who lives in Brooklyn. It made me really want to be in Brooklyn.
Oh jeebus. These are just the begining ^^^of what the rest of our night looked like.
See what I mean ^
DJ at Coco66...would play any request the second you asked for it...and Ben kept asking.



Jordan and Alexis...ruling...walking to Alligator II. ^
Internal Laurie thoughts, "Shut the fuck up dude."
Internal Sam thoughts, "I'm confused."
Internal EC thoughts, "I'm fucked the fuck up."
^ $4 = beer and personal pizza = life saver.

And then it was 4am (again). Missing my NYC family right now...

3 comments:

typoscura said...

ummmm....WE RULED.

Cody Girl said...

GIVE ME THAT PIZZA!!! ^^

Steve Erwin said...

It is actually not counting the debt, it is counting the time!