Monday, July 13, 2009

NYC: Part 1 (Day 1)

Easy breezy getting to the big city. Smooth flight, got delayed in the air, which just meant we got to fly over and then back to NYC and get a great view each way.



Look closely, this is the ocean, with a perfect sun streak, and awesome giant boats that look like tiny little nothings.



Took the train to EC & Alyson's - as we got off at Bedford and were walking up Manhattan to their crib we ran into Alexis and Jordan! Coincidence...or fate? They were headed to Brooklyn Pool, but we randomly met up with them later at Matchless (fate yet again?)


Ben said, and I quote, "I know I'm a man now. I bought shots of whiskey for everyone!" Guess what - he was right.


Favorite peoples unite! Enid's then Matchless.

Guess who we ran into??? Fate again! So many small town friends in the big city on day one...totally not planned. She jumped out from behind the ATM to wow me - and it worked. I think Ambra and I hung out more in one week in NYC than we have in the past 5 years. Yay!


Shots of man whiskey will do this to you!

Soooo much fun, pretty much a great first night. Got pics for Public Passion and bought $3 fresh bread at 4:00am walking home. Yes!
Rat on the platform! More stories to come about that!

Drunky & sleepy...almost home!

2 comments:

Cody Girl said...

Awesome

and yes just the start I am sure! ^^

typoscura said...

um. we ruled.


yeah.


did.

for sure.