Monday, July 20, 2009

BOTW...July 20th, 2009

A lot of you haven't updated your blogs this week, but it's cool because I'm fully guilty of long pauses between posts. What I do know is that those who did post really put some gems out there.

These are all totally safe for work - so I hope you enjoy them as much as I did:


Tucker's mobile uploads make me laugh:

Meatiest Man on the Internet:

Ryan's Top Five list from the weekend was pretty much the coolest.

Cody takes the cake for "blogger losing their mind" - srsly - read her blog, then tell her to take a nap!

No picture to accompany it - but read all about Kevin Bacon and how he rules at
SoggyBagel.

I have to give this week's trophy to Mr. Ryan Damian...I think this might be a first time win for him!!! Your and Jake's BF(F) time looked great.

No comments: