Monday, August 24, 2009

BOTW

I missed last week due to extreme exhaustion followed by an insane work week - so this week is going to be a combined 2 week BOTW. Mostly I'm just looking at this week though.

1) PLEASE go read this blog. In particular this and this. Since those are older posts they don't count for this BOTW. You should still read them.
2) These ladies always have interesting recommendations and interviews.
3) You pretty much had to be at Janessa's house for Sunday Dinner (BBQ) last night to enjoy
Louisa's post to it's fullest. It's not my fault if you weren't there (or if your name isn't Carla).

4) Can't stress how much we miss you Cody. Your adventures look awesome. <3>


5) This almost won just because there was a direct call-out to Dusick's blog that made me LOL. Also, I enjoy as many Back To The Future references as I can get in a day.


6) Chase always does a great job scouring the interweb for cool things to look at and then share. His Uber-Hipster is pretty amazing too.



7) Finally. The hands down winner of BOTW for this week (and pretty much last week too). He said it to me earlier today..."all of us (that means you reading this too) are pretty much narcissists." I then said, "yeah, we all have blogs"


So there you have it kids. YOU want to win BOTW you say? Well all you have to do is get some reference of me printed in a national publication and it's all yours!




***Special thanks to Kevin Wilkins, Editor at The Skateboard Mag for the correction.

No comments: