Friday, August 21, 2009

New Year's Eve Mix (stolen)

I can't stream most music/videos on my work computer any longer, so I have to bring in CDs to play or my iPod. I saw a jewel case sitting on the credenza at home that had 2 discs in it "NYE1 and NYE2".

Awesome! 2 mixes from our NYE party!
Nope. We used an iPod that night.

WAY BETTER. All of EC's (I think) photos from the night. So I'm stealing them and making some of them public. Sorry if these have been up before, but I don't remember it. Thanks Eric - sorry I'm a thief.






























Happy New Year everyone. I know it hasn't been exactly what we expected. It's no longer "The Year of Change" or "Best Summer Ever" but I'm still pretty excited about it. I have a lot of great people in my life and they remind me of it every day. Love yous.

5 comments:

Cody Girl said...

How amazing is this?!!?!!!! SUper stoked you posted this! haha
You missed the chocolate cheese fudge though! haha

Extreme Ash said...

There's a picture of it! Seth is holding it and making a thumbs down.

That stuff was awful!

Boobs Pooter said...

I think those are probably 'mine', but that camera was passed around like a bottle of hot sex that night--good find!

Cody Girl said...

haha Forgive me-- I see the cheese now hahaha!

Michellecopter said...

2009: Growin & Showin