Monday, August 31, 2009

This was Sunday.











A crowd this size and you're going to get some weirdos:









Grown adults getting psyched on the lego truck (that'd be Tucker and I).

Deb was hyped on the Spam spot. I was too.

Went to the 4-H building. This sweet ass KISS outfit was some kid's project.


Then there was this dude:
Tucker just had to sit and stare.

Gators:


Fair hipsters. So. Much. Plaid.
After the fair we had the MOST AMAZING, MARVELOUS, FANTASTIC DINNER at The Red Stag:











Good food, good people, good times.

5 comments:

Sam said...

my mom made that dudes shirt too

Unknown said...

Man I should have been there. All. fucking. Weekend.
Amazing photos of the Fair Ashley. You always make me smile :)

cristabell said...

you're not allowed to point out hipsters love.

typoscura said...

the good times are killing me.

PAVE Volunteer said...

my neighbors own the cornroast at the fair. i so know the unhappy looking girl handing you your corn.