Thursday, August 6, 2009

Triple Double

Someboday call
Seriously...this shit gets out of control...when are we gonna learn our lesson?



SOOOOO many drinks^^^



See!!!



Sister Sister

I <3 you.


This dude got wasted, and for once - people COULD tell. ^^^


I wasn't though. Seriously. Look at my eye. Totally sober.


Eric too - he wasn't drinking excessively ^

Fantastic ^

My girl Weeze ^

Seriously girl...one of my faves. If you haven't been dancing with Janessa at the Triple Rock on Triple Double then you just haven't lived (and I mean that).

CHICAGO DANCE. Nuff said.
Except that I'd like to say I wear cutoffs to go dancing, I'm pretty sure that means I rule.


Holy Shit. ^^^

Kyndra! This babe knows how to hold it down. <3 this addition to MPLS.

I'm pretty sure Aaron's hat says "1988" cause he was born then. If that's the case, fuck off for making me feel old.


AMY! Possibly one of the sweetest women in town, and the chick can shred too.


Umm...YES!

Back in the game (or something like that).

Take a shower, get a haircut, and shave. I love you. Also, stop farting in my bed.


Win.



After this picture either Quan or Vinnie said, (and I quote) "Chinese Sandwich"
Do I feel a little racist putting that on the blog? Yes.
Do I think they care? No.
Awesome.
Also - I don't think either of them are Chinese?


One and only Quan^^^

Is that weird ^^^?

Roomate is in charge of safe passage from TRock to the house. Thank you.

AND, since Louisa is our neighbor now - she and Laura get to come too!

Feet out the window, enjoying the night. ^

Sam's 3rd night in a row crashing at our place. This might mean we have drinking problems...or just that Sam is lazy.

9 comments:

Laura said...

great pictures.
great cutoffs.
great first triple double experience.

Boobs Pooter said...

oh man. completely jealous.

Scott said...

Weren't you just saying how poor you were?!

Anonymous said...

DON'T DO IT!

Cody Girl said...

Fricken' Awesome!! <3
haha

cristabell said...

haha these are very great lovely lady.
and i agree i think everyone should dance with janessa at least once - girl kills it.

Michellecopter said...

this is one of the greatest pictures i've ever seen:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ogurs24DNAY/SntdxLM_YII/AAAAAAAAEEE/pTp_NxWtL4g/s400/16+Dudes.jpg

Unknown said...

Yes - as a matter of fact Scott - I'm even poorer because of this goddamn night. BAD decisions.

Anonymous said...

You are too kind! Good to hear my moves don't embarass you!

That place though, man. Danger.

xoxo