Saturday, August 1, 2009

NYC Day 4 - 4th of July!

These pictures don't really need explanations. It was 4th of July in New York City with Sam, Tucker, Ben, Laurie, EC, Alyson (and later Neil and Kelly). We went to Prospect Park and watched Jenny Lewis and Connor Oberst play. He wore a stupid fucking hat that I HATED, but the rest of it was pretty great. We roof-topped it that night at Laurie's and pretty much had one of the most amazing times ever (in all seriousness).

I love all of these people very, very much and I need A LOT more of this in my life. So, if anyone wants to donate to the "get Ashley/Tucker/Sam/Ben back to NYC fund" we're totally accepting donations.















































3 comments:

Unknown said...

1)hurray for your photos-you took such great ones. I did not.
2) slight correction, we were watching the concert in Battery Park, Prospect Park is in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
3) these make me miss you guys too too much. Love you :)
4) God my toes are nasty-and before someone asks you-yes there are Laurie Gow's feet-like what.

Extreme Ash said...

1) Thank you - there are still a bunch more to go up. (I'm editing out the least flattering)
2) Thank you. I swear I did know that.
3) I MISS YOU! and this trip. It was all magic.
4) Yes, your toes took a beating. No pain no gain (or something like that).

typoscura said...

LCG...don't ever worry about your toes. They're great cause they're attached to you.