Monday, August 10, 2009

Images, thoughts and feelings

" Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand." source^

I know the feelings I have when I'm at places like this and I love it. Source^

Dedication to an emotion. Source^

Inspired by American classic. Source^

Taken out of context they become infinite. Source ^

So hot. Love love love it. source^

This place, this photo, this memory. Source^

A rhyme is a very nice thing. Source^

I'm still pondering this one. Source^

I want to dance like this forever. (please notice the people NOT dancing behind me).

4 comments:

Christian said...

thanks for the mustaches.

Extreme Ash said...

They're pretty great, right?

Unknown said...

whoah. went to the "criminal" source and it is the most futuristic and extreme blog ever. the making of potatoe chips = crazy. you are also futuristic and extreme so it just makes sense.

Extreme Ash said...

yeah, that chick is crazy (in a really cool/amazing/weird) way.